Replacing flat tyres with new ones can be a costly affair. Instead of buying a new tyre, you can opt for puncture repair services. We at Tyre King offer professional services of puncture repair Burton on Trent at budget-friendly prices.
Our technicians are adept at providing efficient services irrespective of the vehicle’s make and model. We follow BS AU 159 standards while repairing punctured tyres for unmatched safety and performance. Here’s more.
A look at the necessary conditions for tyre repair
We offer a puncture repair Burton on Trent only if the tyre meets the following terms:
- The puncture diameter should not exceed 6mm
- The tyre should feature a minimum tread depth of 1.6mm
- Tyre damage due to leakage or corrosive fluids is not repairable
- No significant dent on the carcass, sidewall, or treads
- Tyre beads should be free of any visible damage
- There should be no internal or external bulges on the tyre
If the tyre meets the criteria, we will repair it. We conduct the necessary checks and then proceed.
Our puncture-repairing techniques
We employ three different techniques for puncture repair Burton on Trent. They are as follows:
Have a look at the steps we follow while repairing a tyre puncture:
- We will inspect the puncture after dismounting it from the wheel assembly.
- Next, our technicians will mark the affected areas per some parameters.
- We will make a puncture channel from both sides of the tyre with a 6 mm carbide mill cutter.
- Next, we will use a pre-buff cleaner to clean the affected area.
- After that, we insert a patch to draw the outer and inner lines.
- Next, we will buff the inner lining with the help of a dome buffing rasp to flatten raised curbs.
- Then, we put a vulcanising accelerator solution on that buffed part and puncture channel.
- Next, we seal the punctured area by inserting a plug and patch combination.
- After that, we use a corrugated stitcher to roll reverse the repair patch.
- Next, we use a sealant to seal off the plug and patched section and buffed area.
- Finally, we will re-install the tyre back to your car after removing the repair patch stem.
So, wait no more!
You can choose our garage to conclude ‘puncture repair near me’ searches!
Call us on 01283 329292 for further information.
We are open Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm and Saturdays between 8:00 am and 1:00 pm!