Did you know unbalanced wheels can hamper your driving stability and jeopardise on-road safety? Any discrepancy in the weight distribution across your car’s wheel assembly can potentially lead to safety-related incidents. So, ensure your car wheels are perfectly balanced and opt for wheel balance checks at regular intervals from professional workshops.
At Tyre King, our experts offer best-in-class vehicular services using top-grade tools and techniques. You can contact us for professional wheel balancing Burton on Trent at attractive prices. Our technicians use advanced wheel balancers to offer reliable and prompt wheel balancing service.
How can you detect wheel imbalance?
Here are some tell-tale signs of unbalanced wheels that need immediate attention:
Rapid tyre wear
Uneven and rapid tyre wear is a leading sign of imbalanced wheels. If ignored, it can reduce the tyre service life and impact your driving stability and car handling. So, don’t delay reaching us for an immediate wheel balancing check upon noticing such issues.
Are you experiencing bumpy rides lately?
Unbalanced wheels often hamper your car’s suspension system leading to uneven or bumpy rides. If you are noticing any such symptoms, consider visiting us at once for wheel balancing Burton on Trent.
Juddering steering wheel
Odd juddering on steering wheels is an early sign of unbalanced wheels. If you detect any such vibrations, opt for an immediate check-up to ensure your car wheels are balanced.
Some other signs of unbalanced wheels also include:
- A sudden drop in fuel economy
- Inefficient braking performance
- Screeching noise from the tyres, etc.
How do we conduct wheel balancing?
Our technicians possess years of experience balancing car wheels using industry-best techniques. Here are the steps we follow while balancing faulty wheels:
- First, we dismount the wheels from your car.
- Next, we put them on an advanced wheel balancing machine.
- Our technicians will rotate the wheels at high speed after placing them on the machine.
- We will note down the readings and measurements as required.
- After comprehending the data, we will balance your vehicle’s wheels per the manufacturer’s recommendation by attaching the necessary counterweights.
Note: We conduct tyre pressure checks as a standard practice after wheel balancing.
Why choose us?
Here are the reasons why you should conclude your ‘wheel balancing Burton On Trent’ searches with us:
- We offer personalised suggestions to every client.
- Our pricing structure is absolutely customer-friendly.
- Tyre King focuses on 100% client satisfaction to enhance your experience.
- We render an online booking facility for various services that we offer.
Have more queries?
Please get in touch with our team!