Tyre King is a go-to destination for competitively priced tyre repair Burton on Trent. Our experts use only the best materials, modern tools and advanced procedures to facilitate cost-effective and reliable tyre repairs. Further, we ensure that the tyre meets the legal standards for roadworthiness through stringent inspections before proceeding with the repairs.
Call us for a booking and get a quote.
Is it possible to repair all tyres legally?
First of all, our experts will inspect your car tyre thoroughly and check its condition. We perform tyre repair services Burton on Trent only when:
- Your car tyre features a tread depth of at least 1.6mm – a legal minimum to drive in the UK. If the tyre tread depth is near to or below 1.6mm, we recommend the fitting of a new tyre.
- Nearly 3/4th of a tyre’s central strip is instrumental in maintaining optimum tyre-surface contact. As a result, this area sustains maximum wear and tear. This section, also known as the minor damage area, is easily repairable at our facility.
- A tyre’s sidewalls play a key role in facilitating cornering control and stability without compromising its load-bearing ability. Damage to this section affects a tyre’s structural integrity, thereby endangering your on-road safety. We won’t conduct repairs in this case.
- Tyre carcass condition is of paramount importance to ensure superior braking, traction, car control, and grip, among others. Tyre King’s professionals do not perform tyre repairs Burton on Trent on tyres with exposed cords or puncture or cuts exceeding 6mm.
How do we conduct tyre repair Burton on Trent at Tyre King?
As a reliable answer to your tyre repair shop near me searches, we provide tyre repairs implementing three most popular and effective methods:
Please note that we strictly abide by the BS AU 159 standards while conducting puncture repairs.
When should you opt for a tyre repairing service?
Some common signs of damaged tyres (apart from the obvious, flat tyres) are:
- Car drifts when you apply the brakes
- Increased braking distance
- Reduced car control
- Juddering wheels
- A blinking TPMS warning light
- Increased difficulty in maintaining stability while driving on a straight road
Therefore, if you notice any of the above signs, do not hesitate to drop by our facility at 1 Derby Road, Burton on Trent, DE14 1RU, UK for professional and prompt tyre repair Burton on Trent.
We are here for you!